Twilight RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bella's First Day

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bella's First Day Empty Bella's First Day

Post  Bella Cullen Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:34 pm

OK, you can do this. No one is going to bite you. These were the thoughts running through my head as I took my first steps through the doors of Forks High School. I stumbled and struggled through my first few classes and made it to lunch with out injuring myself. I took a seat with Jessica, Mike, Angela, Eric, and a few other people who I had met throughout the day. And then I saw them. The most gorgeous people I had ever seen. They had an inhuman grace and beauty about them and kept to themselves in a very mysterious way. They were the Cullens.
Bella Cullen
Bella Cullen
Admin

http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=3786104

Back to top Go down

Bella's First Day Empty Re: Bella's First Day

Post  Edward Cullen Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:21 pm

I strolled into the lunchroom behind jasper i could hear the voices of every high schooler in my head thinking excitedly about the new girl Isabella Swan guys wanted her and girls seemed to want to be her friend and thats when i heard the voice of Jessica talking outloud a popular girl who was sitting beside Isabella telling her about my family she told her about Alice and Jasper being a couple and then about Rosile and Emmet but then i felt a simle twinge to my face when she said i was georgous but no girl in the school seemed good enough for me. Well it was the truth almost i didn't care for any girl in the school they were all normal humans and if they only knew my one little secret of why i didn't want to be with any of them. i took my place at the table beside Alice and felt i was being stared at i looked over and Isabella was glancing over at our table we got up to leave and i said goodbye to my family and walked to biology. sitting in bio i thought about how i could not hear Isabella's voice like everyone else's it was very annoying not to know what someone was thinking and it never had happened to me before her. The other classmates of mine came in and filled the seats alone with the teacher everyone had lab partners except me and that is how i liked it. The teacher was about to close the door when she stumbled in Is this girl serioulsy stalking me? i thought as she talked the teacher and he introduced her as "Bella" so she did not like her full name? she followed him to his desk to get a seat when she walked in front of the fan in the classroom. All of a sudden her scent hit me like a ton of bricks. I could not control myself like i did around others i wanted to bite her and drink every last drop of that sinful smelling blood. The teacher stupidly pointed to the chair beside me and i gulped, i had to find a way out there were too many witnessess to name., she walked up and sat down and i pushed my chair as far against the wall as i could. She saw me do it and she looked at me like i was crazy. i saw her smell her hair questionally how could she think she smelled bad? I could not take it a minute longer and got up to go switch classes if i was to protect my family i could not be seated next to her.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen
Admin

https://renesmeecullen.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Cullen Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:56 pm

confused Well that was the weirdest class ever. Edward Cullen sat next to me in Biology and I am most certain that either
A. I smell horrid or
B. He hates my guts.
He avoided me like the Spanish Influenza!! (lol) After school, I went to the office to let them know my day went smoothly and he was in there. He looked at me with such an intense fire in his eyes that I was truly frightened. I know he hates me because he even tried to switch out of that class!! How could someone have such an aversion to someone they have never met before?? I have to find out what his problem is.
Bella Cullen
Bella Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:30 pm

i wondered strolling up to the highschool after the sunny break if Bella had changed bio but my answer came when i saw her sitting in the chair next to mine i sat down and remembered what Carlisle told me i had to focus more and not let my hunger get the best of me. so i sucked in a breath of air and queitly said "Hi' she turned slowly and looked like a deer caught in the headlights of a car. "hi" she replied. "um i am sorry for acting the way i did last week it was not polite at all, My name is Edward Cullen i did not get a chance to introduce myself last time Bella" "How do you know my name?" she asked me. "Everyone in town knows who you are." "oh" "So partner ladies first" i said motioning towards the slide in front of us.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Cullen Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:57 pm

Can you say bipolar? Something is wrong with that boy I thought.
"Hello Edward. It's nice to meet you. Are you wearing contacts?"
Bella Cullen
Bella Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:31 pm

"Contacts?" i asked her. and then answered my own question "no i have never worn them why do you ask?"
"Your eyes well they were...nevermind" She replied.
God i wish i could read her mind she had so many expressions it was unreal. "so what do you think it is?"
"Prophase." she replied looking ar the slide.
"can i check?"
she slide the slide and sure enough "Prophase" i agreed. maybe i am not trying hard enough to read her thoughts. i took the microscope away and looked at the second slide more or less focusing on her trying to read if she was thinking about anything. i stalled for as long as i could but hearing nothing i said "anaphase." she asked to confrim it and i could not help but smile she was testing me i was sure of that i pushed the mircoscope to her and she agreed with me. after checking the third slide the teacher came up to us and asked why i was not letting Bella work and i replied bluntly that she had found three out of the five.
i saw her start doodling after he had left and recalled the conversation the girl jessica had had with her at lunch about the snow.
"the snow is no good huh?"
she stopped moving her pen and looked at me "No why?"
"You don't like the cold" i stated
"or it being wet all the time." she agreed.
"Well you must love forks, why did you move here then?"
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Cullen Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:18 pm

"Um, well it is kind of a long story but basically my mom got remarried."

"And you don't like the new husband" he replied

"No, that's not it. Phil is great but he travels a lot and my mom had to stay back with me and i saw that made her sad so I moved here so she could travel with Phil."

I couldn't believe that I was opening up to this perfect stranger. That was the most I had spoken to anyone all day. What was wrong with me? Why did Edward have such an alluring effect on me?
Bella Cullen
Bella Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:43 pm

after that day at school my thoughts about Bella swirled in my head in order to keep her protected i needed to stay as far from her as i could for mine and my family's sake but Carlisle had told me now that i had found her, my other half as Alice put it i would be drawn to her and i would not be able to stay away unless i made her want to stay away from me.
i got dressed for the school day after spedning all night thinking about the situation i had foolishly gotten myself into and left for school, it had snowed last night and a blanket covered the ground i arrived at the school and was waiting outside wiating to talk to Bella i saw he truck thunder into the parking lot Smile and watched her get out of it i started walking over when i heard the screeching of tires i looked and saw a dark blue van being driven out of control by a kid named Tyler my eyes locked on the van and followed its path right to Bella my heart jumped in my throat right then i didn't care about my families safty or my own i wanted Bella to be safe and i ran as fast as i ever could to her. i wrapped her in my arm and stopped the van with my other hand, the van stopped dead in it's tracks and i looked at Bella.
"are you all right?" i asked.
"How did you get over here?"
"I was standing right next to you." I breathed hoping she would believe me.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Cullen Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:54 pm

Something is up. That boy is different. I need to know how he did that. I was standing there and saw Edward across the parking lot from me. He face turned even paler pale and he was staring at something Shocked . I turned to see what he was staring at and i turned to see a large vehicle sliding on the ice right toward me. The car was going to hit me and I almost passed out due to the fear of death but all of a sudden my body was thrown to the ice. The impact had not come from the car but from Edward. After i regained conciousness, i saw what had happened. He had put a dent in the car with his hand to stop the car and I know that he had run across the entire parking lot in about 1 second which was not humanly possible. I asked him how that was possible later that day after i had gotten checked out by Dr. Carlisle and he said that i was confused because i had hit my head but i knew that was not the truth.
Bella Cullen
Bella Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bella's First Day Empty Re. Bella's 1st day !

Post  Rosalie Hale Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:58 pm

UGH! Mad I cant believe Edward just did that ! He's going to mess up everthing we have worked for , & Im almost done with highschool ! If we have to start over again , I swear. Carlsie says that it's "true love" & that we should let Edward make his own decissions , but he doesnt see that she can not get involved ! It will ruin everything & I will NOT let that happen.
This stupid girl is worth NOTHING , I dont understand why he's acting this way. Stupid Human. But all I know is that Im going to do my best to win this and some how convince Edward that this girl is a waste of time.
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:51 pm

Bella caught up to my in the hospital after carlisle looked her over i was dreading her conversation i knew what she wanted to know but i could not tell her.
"Can i talk you you for a min?"
i looked at her and sighed. "charlie is waiting for you."
"but you owe me an explanation."
i laughed at her. "I owe you nothing i saved your life you should owe me somthing."
"i want to know the truth i want to know why i have to lie about what you did for me."
"what do you think happend?! i snapped at her
"well you kinda lifted a van off of me." She stammered.
i couldn't help but laugh. "you think i lifted a van off you? you realize no one is gonna believe you right? can't you just let it go Bella?"
"cause i want the turth edward!"
"well i hope you enjoy dissapointment."
"If you don't like me why did you even bother saving me?"
that question caught me off guard all i could do was look at her. "i don't know." i said a little softer than my last words to her.
I left her there wondering about my explanation and if it was going to come i walked up to Rosalie who was waiting for me to go home with her.
"Why do you insist on putting our family at risk edward?" she hissed at me.
"I don't want to talk about it right now Rosalie let's just go home.
she sighed and walked in front of me i glanced back at Bella and cracked a smile i hated leaving her like that but she could not find out the truth.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:49 pm

I watched Bella load onto the bus in front of the one i was getting on i dreaded the conversation but it, this this thing i had for her had to end for both our sakes.
we got to the greenhouse and i caught up to her i walked around beside her pretending to listen to the constant babble of the teacher and i caught Rosalie's eyes she glared at me and i cleared my throat.
"Bella?"
I caught her by surprise she jerked her head towards the sound of my voice and looked me in the eyes, i had not talked to her snice the whole hospital scene but i didn't think she harbored bad feeling towards me i geussed wrong.
"What? finally speaking to me again?" she snapped.
I deserved it, i laughed to myself thinking her and Rosalie could be the best of friends if Bella was like us.
"Um we are not friends right?" i asked.
"Well Edward i'm not really sure how to answer you don't talk to me then you save me from a van then you don't talk to me again, so are we friends?"
"No... not really." my answer caught her off gaurd i could see the pain in her eyes.
"Then what do you want?" she demanded.
"I am very sorry Bella i know i am being rude but it is better this way."
"Better what way Edward? that the van should of squished me to death?"
i heard a lugh behind me and i knew it was Rosalie.
"You think i regret saving you?"
"Well i kinda know you do."
"You don't know anything!" i snapped.
Thank-you for not wanting to be friends with me." she replied coldly.
"Your welcome." i replied back with the same icyness.
i walked back to Rosalie and grumbled. "so are you glad you didn't make a bet on it?"
Emmet laughed and Alice punched me. upon loading the buses Alice asked Bella to ride with us and i Pushed Alice on the bus whispering "this bus is full."
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:57 pm

Edward i dont get why you have to be so so whats the word im looking for oh yah so prejudgemental.I know whats going to happen and trust me your not going to like it when i tell you."All Edward could do was growl a little.I had to hide my thoughts from him so i concentrated on thinking about Jasper and not about the future for Bella.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Back to top Go down

Bella's First Day Empty Re. Bella's 1st day !

Post  Rosalie Hale Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:29 pm

when we finally got on the bus Emmett & I sat in front of Edward. Alice & Jasper were by the seated next to us. " Edward, you did what you have to do. It's for the best you know. We can't just have her in on our secret! What do you think would happen if you would of told her what we are. Then after yall's relationship went down, what do you think she would of done to get back at you? Well I'll tell you, let out our secret!!! Thats exactly what an sane little teenaged human girl would do! & we would have to take care of her. So as you see the only way to really take care of this problem , is take her out while we can. I know you know it's the right way, you just dont want to admit it."
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:09 pm

"Rosalie please just stop talking to me about it i let her go i let everything i ever wanted to be with her and for her go so just let it go. and i will not even humor you on the plan to kill her that is diffently out of the question i want to be with her i..."
"Edward don't you even think about saying it." Rosalie inturrupted.
"But i really think i do lo..."
"i said DON"T!!"
"I love her i do want any harm to come to her i need to protect her i think i can without her knowing it i will keep my distance but i can not hide my feelings she is my one my other half my soulmate." i sighed happy to have that off my chest."
"ARE YOU NUTS?!" Rosalie screamed at me.
the whole bus turned and looked at us.
"She just found out she failed a test." i told them laughing.
they all turned around and i waited for her response.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Hale Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:17 pm

I was beyond furious. Nothing could of stopped me from slautering the whole bus right then & there. But Emmett grabed my hand
"It's okay babe calm down" he said.
I looked at all the people on the bus and said in a unemotional tone " Advanced Anatomy had a test yesterday, studied all night. Guess it wasnt enough, oh well."
Most of the kids just smiled & turned around , others gave their apologies. When the attention of the students was off of me & back into their own missrible lives I turned to Edward.
"Love? Yeah right . . .Love." I let out a sarcastic laugh.
"You bealy know the girl Edward , let alone had a decent conversation with her. You cant even read the girls mind ! All you know is that she smells good , is boring as heck, is a miss goody two shoes , and that most of the junior class males are into her. Love hahahaha. whatever you say Edward. You amuse me."
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:11 pm

We got to school and i slid across the hood of the car to open Bella's door everyone was looking at us but i didn't notice until she said something.
"Everyone is looking at us."
"uh..no not everyone that guy...well wait he just looked." i smiled and put my sunglasses down and put my arm around Bella "Well i am going to hell anyways might as well have fun doing it." and we walked into the school.

(sorry i stole it form the movie but that was my fav part lmao)
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Cullen Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:17 pm

(same here lol)

Cool Ya, that's right Jessica and Lauren, I thought as Edward placed his arm around me.
Bella Cullen
Bella Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:32 pm

I was so happy to see Bella when Edward pulled up.
"Bella,Edward wait for me."
ahaha i thought to myself if only i could run as fast as i wanted to.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Cullen Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:07 pm

I officially love Forks! Edward was ah-mazing even though i still was a bit hazy on the whole vampire thing. But he was so beautiful and so nice. He was cute charming and very humble. Ahhhh, I was dazzled. drunken Now, to deal with mike...
Bella Cullen
Bella Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:13 pm

"Hahaha Bella ,Mike is not going to like what your going to tell him."
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Hale Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:19 am

" What are they doing ? " I screamed
" Easy babe ,everythings gonna be okay. " Emmett said.
" No it's no ! There public now , this is NUTS ! " I said.

I walked up to Edward , Alice , & Bella.

" Goood morning Alice & Edward. . .. " I said in a high tone pitchy voice.
" and uh Bella." I said with no emotion what so ever.
I would of been rude not to mention her Very Happy
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:29 am

"Rose be nice."I said so low that Bella didnt here me.
"Hey."
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Cullen Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:39 pm

Ok time for class...see you at lunch
Bella Cullen
Bella Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down