Twilight RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edward Cullen

5 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Edward Cullen - Page 2 Empty Re: Edward Cullen

Post  Edward Cullen Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:52 pm

"No no joke... let me break it to you this way...if you touch her in anyway i will break every last bone in your body i can surpase the fact that your my sister my family but you are not my blood if you hurt her i will kill you."
"Edward!" Esme gasped.
"She was thinking of killing Bella! the only thing she sees wrong with Bella is that she is mortal tell me somthing Rosalie is it just that or are you jealous that i acually like someone now because i was suppose to fall in love with you before Emmet showed up?"
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen
Admin

https://renesmeecullen.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Hale Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:05 pm

"How dare you question my love for Emmett ! Edward I swear you are are are ...... UGH!" I scremed.

I ran strait to my room.

I was beyond furious. If I didnt love Edward the way I did I would go kill that stupid Bella girl right this second. I cant believe him.
Okay mabey I was a tad bit jelous of Bella , I meen I love Emmett to death & with all my heart , but I was offended when Edward didnt show any intrest in me. Im so used to guys falling head over heels for me & he didnt even flinch. I meen really what does he see in this girl? She is nothing compared to me. I would pick Emmett over Edward anyday , but still , her over me?
I was so furious at him. I meen I wasnt mad at him for not liking me in that way , but for everything he's doing to us. So I began crying.

Then I herd a tap at my door.
"Rose." It was Edward.
"What could you possibly want now !??? " I screamed at him.
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale

http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=3786104

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:33 pm

"I came up to talk."
"About Bella?"
"No i heard you thinking about when Carlisle turned you and thought you would be a good match for me."
"Yeah what of it?"
"I never really saw a soulamte in you Rose i only saw a sister one that i could hang out with and talk to with my gril problems like i am having now i know you don't like her but i do and you should realize i am not out to hurt our family i didn't even see this coming myself."
"But you didn't try to stop it either!"
"Yes i did i tried to stay away from her i told you the day that Tyler almost killed her i was going over to tell her no more i could not be friends with her. but then i realized i can't be friends with her cause i want to be so much more than friends."
"So you are going to tell her and then change her and then everything will go back to how it was right? WRONG Edward you can't do that it wont be the same and how do you know how she will react?"
"I am not going to change her i am going to tell her about us and i think she will be fine i really do and i am taking this one day at a time why can't you? at least try?"
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Hale Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:40 pm

" Try? You want me to try? Whatever Edward I'll try. This is ridiculous. I cant believe your going to tell her about us & then bring her here. I would love to meet this girl & tell her exactly what she's getting herself into." I said.

I was furious. He was going to bring her HERE. Ugh.
one thing was for sure and that was I was gonna try, try not to kill her. UGHHHHHH.
How could he do this to us?
Whatever I'll go along with it. But I didnt say I was going to play nice.
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale

http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=3786104

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlisle Cullen Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:07 pm

I heard the entire conversation with Edward and Rosalie from my office. I knew Rosalie was upset with the situation, and no words from Edward were going to help. I thought I may be able to say something to calm her down a bit. I arose from my desk, and opened my door. I walked up the hall, approaching Rosalie's room. I knocked on the door;
"Rosalie?" I asked.
Carlisle Cullen
Carlisle Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:20 pm

I walked up to Carlisle after hearing Rose's thoughts.
"She does not want to talk to anyone not even you Carlisle."
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlisle Cullen Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:22 pm

Edward sudden presence startled me. I was puzzled with his answer.
"Okay, Edward. I won't talk to her. Maybe I'll be able to have a word with her later."

I wondered why Edward was so attached to this human. I decided to question hm on it. I glanced up at him to ask, and it was obvious he already knew what I was about to say, but I said it anyway.
"Edward, how have you become so attached to this Bella?"
Carlisle Cullen
Carlisle Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:29 pm

I don't know the first day in Biology at that school we all go to i saw her and smelled her and i could have killed her right there but then i thought it would be best to stay away from her but i couldn't it is like i a drawn to her Carlisle" i replied.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlisle Cullen Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:33 pm

I nodded in acceptance of his reply.

Suddenly my phone rang from my pocket. I pulled it out and answered it. It was Dr. Fang. He wasn't feeling well and needed to go home. He wanted me to fill in for him.
My eyes flickered to Edward's as I explained. He nodded, as if he saw it coming. I walked down the hall, after glancing at Edward's back, to leave for the hospital.
Carlisle Cullen
Carlisle Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:36 pm

"Edward its going to be all right.I just know it is shell get over it sooner or later.But who cares i know shes family but Bella is you life now and you know if you left you wont be able to stay away.Just let her calm down give her time as of right know just think it will get a lot better"i whispered from down stairs i knew he would be able to hear me and if he wanted he would talk about it sooner or later.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:39 pm

"Alice i know she will calm down i talked to her i just feel bad about bringing up how she was suppose to be with me in front of everybody."
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:45 pm

"Edward everyone is fine how you feel about Bella.Shes the only one that has a problem.We all love her to Edward.Yah we havent really met her yet cuz you havent brought her here but who you love we love to"
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:50 pm

"I know I know i just i can't make it all work in my head how she is gonna be alright i mean no offense i love the guy but Jasper is a newborn what if she starts bleeding and he can't control himself? i am not sure i want to bring her here."
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:55 pm

"I see you bringing her here and nothing happening Edward.If something was going to happen i would see it before it did remember.Edward we really do want to meet her.We want her to know that she is part of the family.Oh and does she know that your at her house everynight watching her sleep?"
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:57 pm

"SHHHHH no one knows." i hissed.
i started to laugh and added. "She woke up once and i froze and she whispered my name then fell back to sleep i think she dreams of me to Alice."
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:59 pm

I started laughing with him."Where do they think you go.?.Edward i wouldnt be suprised you know she loves you to.Thats why she gets so angry at you when you tell her you dont want to be friends with her."
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlisle Cullen Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:37 pm

I arrived home from my shift at the hospital to find Alice and Edward laughing together. I was glad that they had found humor in the situation. I approached the pair with a grin on my face;;
"What's new here? I'm glad you have found something funny. Care to fill me in?"
Carlisle Cullen
Carlisle Cullen

Back to top Go down

Edward Cullen - Page 2 Empty swd

Post  Esme Cullen Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:48 pm

They wont say, they are being awful quite. They have been here for awhile laughing now. Im glad to see you laughing Edward my dear, but sometimes I wish I could read your thoughts as well, like you so often read mine.
Esme Cullen
Esme Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlisle Cullen Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:50 pm

"Yes, Esme, I agree. Sometimes it's like Edward has a wall in front of him, and nobody can see what he is thinking."
He has an amazing poker face, I thought to myself.
"Edward, it is great that you are happy. Please be careful though, son" Smile
Carlisle Cullen
Carlisle Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:51 pm

"we were just laughing about how i watch Bella sleep and she does not know it i think she dreams about me she woke up once and saw me and whispered my name then fell back to sleep and Alice informed me that Bella loves me too." i said filling them in
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlisle Cullen Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:53 pm

"Edward! That is very risky. Be cautious when you are around there. She seems like a smart girl; if she realized you were actually there, she would freak out!" I warned him, worried.
Carlisle Cullen
Carlisle Cullen

Back to top Go down

Edward Cullen - Page 2 Empty sssssss

Post  Esme Cullen Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:54 pm

Well! That is great my dear. Im glad you now know that, but you might want to let her tell you that herself. I dont think she wants to hear you tell her she loves you until she actually tells you herself. Im glad your happy. Like Carlisle said, be careful.
Esme Cullen
Esme Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:58 pm

"Aren't i always?" i replied while i smiled.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlisle Cullen Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:59 pm

"I know you are Edward, but you need to remember that she is only human. They are not immune to shocks like those. It would be odd, or even scary, for her to wake up with a vampire in her bedroom."
Carlisle Cullen
Carlisle Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:02 pm

"Actually i dont think shell mind at all but yah Edward i think you should let her tell u she loves you."
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next