Twilight RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out Hunting

2 posters

Go down

Out Hunting Empty Out Hunting

Post  Carlisle Cullen Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:01 pm

Here you can roleplay what you do when your character is out hunting Surprised Fun fun...
Carlisle Cullen
Carlisle Cullen

Back to top Go down

Out Hunting Empty Re: Out Hunting

Post  Carlisle Cullen Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:08 pm

After the burn began in my throat, I thought I may be able to resist when Bella came around that night. But I knew her being around vampires would be bad enough, so I didn't want to put her, or our family, at risk. So here I am, out for a snack. I roamed around a big field, in search of some elk or gazelle...
Carlisle Cullen
Carlisle Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:20 pm

i deffintly did not want to hurt Bella or have Jasper take that chance so we were both in my favorite clearing listening for our meal.
"So you really like this Bella human Ed?"
i shook my head "yes" and pointed to a mountain lion "Dibs" i mouthed to Jasper and he smiled shaking his head.
i ran to the woods keeping downwind of it i walked closer and closer i could hear the heartbeating i was about to strike when it heard something either me or something else but it took chase and i smiled i liked running after prey.
The lion finally tired about 20 minutes into the chase so i striked and drank in every drop of it's blood satisfing my thirst and insuring Bella's saftey.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen
Admin

https://renesmeecullen.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlisle Cullen Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:21 pm

I glanced around the area, and noticed it wasn't just a field, it was Edward's field. His favorite place to go for hunting. I smiled Smile I didn't often end up here...Usually I knew where I was, but today I just dashed around and found a field. I sniffed the air, and caught the scent of a gazelle herd. Grinning, I moved downwind of the erd and crept up. They were an easy catch, so I approached and sunk my teeth into one of them. I drained the blood completely out of the body. My thirst only partially satisfied, I sped past a few skinny gazelles to a bigger one. Sinking my teeth in again, the burn in my throat began to let up a bit. After draining the blood from this gazelle, I hear the growl of a mountain lion. Smiling, I moved myself downwind of the lion. Following the scent, I managed to get myself right behind it. Being sure to stay downwind, I crept up and leaped on top of it. I dug my teeth into it's neck, and began to drain the blood. After the body was empty, I dropped the thing from my mouth, and straightened myself. Completely satisfied, I made my way back home again.
Carlisle Cullen
Carlisle Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum